A mother lost her child. A father lost his son. A young man lost his life. #JusticeForMikeBrown
He looks kinda like my little brother. I don’t wanna cry again. 😔
The earliest evidence of ancient dentistry we have is an amazingly detailed dental work on a mummy from ancient Egypt that archaeologists have dated to 2000 BCE. The work shows intricate gold work around the teeth. This mummy was found with two donor teeth that had holes drilled into them. Wires were strung through the holes and then around the neighboring teeth.
some of the most sensitive areas of the female body
look at all the regions that are not titties and vagina guys
porn has lied to you. there are other places you can touch that sensitive and pleasurable.
Oh yeah because I’m just gonna rub her eyes until a she’s horny
Kiss her there you walnut! Use tenderness! Hold her face gently and stroke her eyelids with your thumb and then kiss them! Run your hands down to her neck when you do! THINK!!! Lordie, you have a lot to learn that TOUCH gives more than making her “horny” you’ll drive her nuts doing gentle stuff! It’s trust! It’s care! It’s sensitivity! *smacks your forehead* You want her to be numb in complete ecstasy! I know this shit and I’m ASEXUAL!
Reblogging purely for the beautiful use of the word “walnut” as an insult.
africa (by night)
People have been asking for info on the images from this post, so here we go:
- Portrait of the Princess of Zanzibar and her attendant, Scotland
- A servant or enslaved woman, Italy
- Scene from Terence, France
- A Peruvian noblewoman, Italy
- The Agrippine Sibyl, Netherlands
- A Brazilian Woman, Netherlands
- Scene from the Aethiopica, Flanders
- Madamoiselle de Clermont en Sultane, France
- Study of a Woman, Netherlands
- Allegory of Music, Italy
- Portrait of Kalmyk Girl Annushka, Russia
- Dido Elizabeth Belle, Scotland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Switzerland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Netherlands
- La Zamba a La Procesion, Peru/Spain
- Their Pride, by Thomas Hovenden, U.S.
- Portrait of a Black Girl, Slovenia
- Fanny Eaton, England
- Photograph of an Unknown Woman
- Eva Green, by Henri Robert. Oil on Canvas, 24 x 20 1/8 inches. 1907. Roland P. Murdock Collection, Wichita Art Museum.
- Unknown Woman from a Portrait for Sale on Ebay
I’ve seen these images being reposted various places online. This is all the information I have on them, for you who are curious about the paintings and photographs, and then women in them.
Art - Diaspora: “African Diva Project" by Margaret Rose Vendreyes.
If any of the above images look in any way familiar, that’s because these artworks are based on some of the most iconic album covers from some of the greatest black women artists of the 20th century.
From Betty Davis and Tina Turner, to Grace Jones and Nina Simone, this series by Jamaican-born Vendreyes includes 33 paintings modeled after a 12” LP full-figure portrait of a black woman soloist. What makes this project stand out, however, is not simply the homage to these legendary women, but the masks that each woman wears. Named after specific African ethnic groups such as Malinke, Ibibio, Kwele and Yoruba, Vendreyes combines the beauty and power of these women with the same characteristics in these masks, “replacing their psychological mask with a literal one”.
This symbolic gesture also plays on the fact that in many African societies, although these masks may be of female ancestors and deities, they are only worn and performed by men during masquerades.
What are your thoughts on this series?
All Africa, All the time.
Viola Davis is “less classically beautiful,” huh? *kisses teeth*
VIOLA DAVIS….i am finally woke
Wearing my own.
KESIA by KesiaEstwick
Kesia Estwick, 23